Advice and recommendations:
- I love to quote the famous South African golfer Gary Player: When a cheeky reporter once commented to him that he was very lucky to have hit a hole-in-one that day, Gary responded by saying: “Yes, isn’t it amazing….the more I practice, the luckier I get!”
It should be noted that the use of this attachment is definitely a “practice makes perfect” technique. It will require a certain amount of patience and practice to perfect the technique. But once the technique is mastered, the results are amazing!
- Try the practicing on a set of 6 or 8 rectangular quilted placemats – this will have you well on your way to good results.
- Carefully read all the blogposts below for step-by-step instructions with pic’s
Scroll through the archives on the right hand side of the blog to find the following blog posts about the Janome Quilt Binder set:
- July 13, 2011 Janome Quilt Binder Part 1, 2 & 3 – detailed review of how to use this attachment with photo’s & step-by-step instructions.
- November 5, 2010 : Hints & tips + making single or double binding + alternative finished width’s for the binding
- July 20, 2010: 7700 Quilt Binder. Linda shares step-by-step how to with pic’s.
The inside flip-open section of the Blister pack carries basic instructions of how to use this attachment.