While trolling the internet today for pics etc to enhance a Powerpoint presentation I will be doing next month, I came across this incredibly GREAT blog. I just knew I had to share it with you for the following reasons:
(And YES, you are going to have to read to the end to get the link!)
- You should see her quilts – spectacular! The one above she has called “Release your Light” and is all about unleashing creativity. Wow…..exciting stuff for us creative folks.
- If you like reading long explanations, this blog is for you …… Leah should write a book she gives so much wonderful information.
- Leah has not one but TWO Janome sewing machines….One of them is the JANOME HORIZON 7700 which she reports that she just loves.
- She has FREE video’s you can watch (and tutorials you can read) to glean info and assistance from what she has learnt along her Quilting Journey.
- AND……wait for it…….she is just 27 years old!!!!! I was SO excited to stumble across this blogsite as I get such a kick out of seeing young people as passionate about quilting & creativity as I am. That’s when I want to put her blogsite on “speed dial” on my iphone to whip out to show silly people who still think it is only old ladies who quilt! Makes me so irritated that folk are so uninformed that they still think that……………….mmmmm…… AND, there are men who quilt too!
OK so check it out…..let me know if you get as big a kick out of this blog site as I did? Look at both links in this sentence. Oh, and get yourself a glass of iced tea or lemonade first as it might be a long, wonderful read!
To those of you who commented that you’d like to see more on the Horizon 7700?? Take a look at what this gal produces with hers!