It is always good to review where we have come from, where we are now & where we plan to go in the future. I am particularly excited about the huge progress that we have made with the janomelife blog since we started it back in May/June of 2010. It is quite staggering to see where we came from to where we are now – MOST encouraging actually: the number of folk viewing this janomelife blog is continuing to grow exponentially each year!
I am having SEW much fun writing blog posts for you and researching new and interesting snippets of information, sewing & embroidery techniques , new products, books reviews, show& tell, and much more. Part of my plans in 2013 involve attending a BLOGGERS BOOTCAMP next month……all in the interests of learning more to make our blogs even better. OOOOOO….I can hardly wait to see what 2013 has in store for us!
But before we leap into 2013…….. it is very interesting to note the stats in the annual report just received from WordPress about our janomelife blog:
- We posted well over 100 new posts during 2012 with pics (which we know you love seeing!) at a rate of about 2 per day in 2012…….now you can’t say we are not giving you great sewing related things to look at?!
- The busiest day of the year was in July and was probably in answer to the post: Second call to Janome Horizon Mc12000 owners which was all about the Acufil Quilting kit upgrade for the MC12000. This does not surprize me as our phone was also ringing off the hook at that time too: so we know you were all just dying to find out about the Acufil upgrade!
- Other popular posts are listed below. I found it interesting to note that posts written way back in 2010 & 2011 remained popular & had “staying power” through 2012. Methinks we should perhaps revisit some of these topics during 2013 as they sure interest you folk on an ongoing basis! What do you think? …………..Send us a comment on the reply form below.
JANOME DIGITIZER MBX November 2011
QUILT BINDER July 2010
HOW TO USE THE JANOME CLOTHSETTER January 2011
HOOPSISTERS GOOSE TRACKS Dec 2011
We had many different websites & other blog sites referring viewers to janomelife: directly from our website www.janome.ca; from Facebook; by Martha Pullen Forums.com (Forums); as well as from some of our dealers notably Snip and Stitch (Nanaimo, BC) & Along Came Quilting (Calgary, Alberta). Thank you very much, Kathy & Linda for promoting our great sewing machines and referring your customers and online visitors to us. The more we share, the better it gets for all of us!
- Where do all the viewers to our janomelife blog come from? Really incredible to discover that folk from 155 different countries visited janomelife in 2012! That’s astounding, don’t you think? Most visitors came from The United States but Canada & Australia were not far behind. It is very gratifying to note that information we are posting is proving to be useful to folk far & wide!
- A VERY HEARTFELT THANK YOU TO EACH & EVERY PERSON WHO :
VISITED OUR BLOG DURING 2012
WHO READ & USED THE INFORMATION WE POSTED
WHO SENT US COMMENTS
WHO ASKED US QUESTIONS
AND WHO REFERRED VIEWERS ON OTHER WEBSITES & BLOGS TO US.