There is big excitement as we start launching this brand new and awesome sewing machine here in Canada. We will be showing it at the Edmonton show this weekend on the Johnson’s Sewing Center JANOME booth. Do stop by the booth if you are in the area and we will be happy to show it to you. Or you could call your local Janome dealer to find out if they have it on the floor to show you yet.
Several of my educators have told me they love this new machine so much, they would like me to give it to them to use at home?!? Well, they will need to get in line behind me!
SO MANY FABULOUS FEATURES…..NEEDS TO BE SEEN TO BE BELIEVED!
This brand new Janome sewing machine builds upon the classic Janome MC6500P and Janome MC6600P which sold countless 10’s of 1000’s of models globally. In fact they are still for sale as new machines – they are so popular we can’t stop selling them!
BUT we have something bigger (10 inches throat space) and better with well loved features wonderfully updated for 2017 sewing and quilting! Enter the JANOME MC6700P!
Some fav. features you might like to consider:
- Solid metal flat bed on the machine …..bringing back the best of classic models but better with more space at 10 inches!
- HP needle plate and foot which was SO well received on the Janome Horizon MC9400 – now also comes with the MC6700!
- Adding the highly efficient and famous ACUFEED FLEX and 7 point feed dog system
- 9mm wide stitches for even more stitching enjoyment.\
- Great white LED lighting – much better technology lighting than what is found on the Mc6500P an MC6600P.
- Stitches at speeds up to 1200spm which makes it the FASTEST sewing machine in the industry. WOW!
- One step needle plate removal lever on front left corner of the machine. NO screwdriver and screws needed. Awesome!
- Stitch chart doubles as a mini clip board….how cool is that?
- Dials and knobs so loved on previous models have been retained and yet there is a larger LCD screen to have “the best of both worlds”!
Visit your local Janome dealer soon to see this incredible new machine before they are all sold out and you have to wait for the next shipment to arrive!
Now I’m torn between this one, the S7 and 8200.
That’s a beautiful machine!!! So many possibilities!! ❤