Celebrate with us the new Janome MC Horizon 15000 Quiltmaker!
The all new Horizon Memory Craft Quiltmaker 15000 has already announced on all the Janome websites. It includes several features and improvements for the previous version as listed below:
- Six (6) monogram borders/shapes added
- New tapered stitching function
- New ruler work quilting
- New option to determine number of lock stitches preferred from 0-6
- Light bar showing progress of embroidery
- Enhanced basting/tracing functions
- Repositioning of stitch designs
- Three (3) zoom levels in embroidery to see design detail
- Ability to rotate patterns on edge of stitch field
- New thread brand added to Thread rack in SET menu
- Message reminder to clean the bobbin area of the machine every 15 hours of sewing
- And so much more
The new Janome Horizon Quiltmaker MC 15000 includes 5 new feet and a new needle plate. (You can upgrade your previous versions of the Janome MC15000: please contact your dealer for details and to to purchase the new quilting accessory kit).
- HP professional grade needle plate and new HP foot
- PD-H open toe foot
- 1/4 inch foot without the side bar guide
- Open toe variable zigzag foot
- Ruler work foot
Take your previous versions of the MC Horizon 15000 to your authorized dealer for the upgrade of your machine. Your P foot and the foot holder/ankle will be exchanged for new ones with a new design to be compatible with the improved needle threader system. Your dealer will also update the firmware on the machine to add many new features to the machine. This is free (the new needle threader, the updating + new P embroidery foot and foot holder – see below ). Please ask your dealer for pricing on the purchase of the Quilting feet Accessory kit (see above pic and pic below showing kit box).
The new feet accessory package is available for purchase once your machine has been upgraded.
Enjoy all the benefits of the newest 15000 Quiltmaker machine!
Post written by Celine Ross and translated and edited by Yvonne Menear