The new Horizon Quilt Maker 15000 comes with very powerful computer software called HORIZON LINK SUITE V1.30. This software communicates with the machine with its different tabs:
- EmbLinkTool: allows to edit embroidery patterns, make compositions or operate the MC15000 by remote control
- PatternComboTool: allows you to create decorative stitch combinations
- AcuFilTool : allows you to create or edit quilting / quilting patterns
- StitchComposer: allows you to create decorative stitches
- ScreenSaverTool: allows you to transfer five photos for the screen of the MC15000
- MC15000 Help Movie: allows you to watch short help videos on the screen
- Jsmc862Installer : Quickly install the USB driver for the MC15000
All these functions were already part of version 2 of the Janome Horizon MC15000 but now there is an update with the Acustitch tool.
ACUSTITCHTOOL: This function allows you to use a decorative stitch from the sewing side of the machine and creates it as an embroidery design in either a linear or circular pattern.
In this three-page newsletter published by Janome Tokyo, you will find more detailed information about the new ‘AcuStitch Tool’ feature.
There are now two ways to create circles with decorative stitches:
- By sewing with the optional circular attachment
- Embroidering with the AcuStitch Tool function
Visit your local authorized Janome dealer to view the new Horizon Quilt Maker 15000 Craft Memory, and to get a demonstration of the new ‘AcuStitch Tool’ feature.
Written by Celine Ross translated by Yvonne Menear