You will definitely want to update your AcuSketch App to version 2.0.
Points worthy of a big shout-out are:
- You may send designs from AcuSketch on your iPad WIRELESSLY to the Janome MC15000 (all versions) and Janome Skyline S9 – as previously – but NOW NEW feature: you may export designs to other applications such as jef+file.s.
This means that AcuSketch can now also be used with non-WIFI capable embroidery machines. (Embroidery machines which are JEF+compatible).
- You now have a Save function for sketched designs.
- You can now choose hoop size and canvas size is automatically entered.
- You now have a built-in stitch simulator to see the stitches as they stitch …….similar to Janome AcuMonitor APP. How cool is that?!
- AcuSketch v2 is compatible with the following Janome embroidery machines:
And it gets even better and easier to use AcuSketch with the above features + the NEW stylus for use on the iPad with AcuSketch APP. It has a clever little wheel at the tip for doing detail work and gives good sketching results. NOW also available at your local Janome North America dealers (the US and Canada). Part # is JASTYLUS. Order yours today!
Design your own Quilting; Thread painting and Thread sketching patterns and then stitch them in your embroidery hoop – Janome just made it even easier with this great AcuSketch App.
If you have not yet downloaded the FREE AcuSketch App to your iPad, NOW would be an excellent time……..make that cup of steaming hot chocolate, sit by the fire and take a tour (built into the app) to learn how to use this incredibly fun APP: Scribble, stipple, draw, play. It is waiting for you! Now open to all compatible Janome embroidery machine owners (list above).
We think that is a really great Janome gift for you to enjoy this Christmas holiday season!?