You might be aware of this great learning opportunity? Is your local Janome North America dealer participating in the SEW4HOME MAKER’S CLUB during 2018? If not, you may wish to ask them about it at your local Janome store. We have a number of dealers in Canada already participating.
If your dealer is unaware of the program, you may wish to encourage them to contact their Janome Rep for more information. This is really WAY TOO GOOD to miss out on!
It is a partnership between Janome North America (USA and Canada) and the popular website: sew4home. I suggest you visit this site to find a gazillion short exclusive projects made on Janome sewing and embroidery machines as well as very useful information and projects using Janome feet and accessories.
Sew4home has just announced the second project of the year; a rather lovely sewing mat & caddy with pockets – see pic below.
These exclusive projects are now available ONLY at participating authorized Janome dealers. The copyrighted projects are not available online. In order to have access to these great projects, you need to visit a participating dealer.
You may have missed the announcement of this Maker’s Club: check out this link for more info and pics of projects on offer.
Dealers may share projects in a variety of ways – check with your dealer to be sure how they are sharing these great projects.
Participating dealers in Canada include (check out our dealer locator top right corner on the home page of http://www.janome.ca for contact details):
- Sawyer Sewing Centre, Victoria, BC
- Gertie’s Sewing Machine, Little Britain, Ont
- Affordable Vac & Sew, Courtenay, BC
- Haus of Stitches, Humboldt, SK
- Gem Sewing , New Liskeard, Ont
- Island Sewing, Campbell River, BC
- Triangle Sewing, Guelph, Ont
- Ultimate Sewing, Oshawa, Ont
- VB Simkins, Kingston, Ont
- Anderson Sewing, Kamloops, BC
- Niagara Sewing Machine, Niagara Falls, Ont
- Sew Crafty, Rideau Ferry, Ont
- The Quilted Bear, Delta, BC
- Sew and save Centre, Stratford, Ont
- École de Couture Céline Ross, Montréal, QC
- Hines Sewing Machines, Windsor, NS
- Johnsons Sewing Center, Edmonton, AB
- Tom’s Sewing Machines, Surrey, BC
- Excelle Machine à coudre/La Maillerie, Laval, QC