You may remember there was an update for AcuSketch APP in December which offered us:
- The ability to export jef designs (which was HUGE as it means non wifi enabled embroidery machines can also now benefit from using this wonderful FREE APP).
- In addition version 2 brought us the ability to save designs to our iPad as well as to “lock” these designs to prevent accidental deletion.
- We also can now choose our hoop for Janome MC15000 and Janome Skyline S9 and the AcuSketch canvas size is automatically inputted for us.
*You can enter hoop size manually when you use other embroidery models.
NOW: Your Janome AcuSketch APP just got even better. This is to announce that a new update for the AcuSketch APP is now available in the APP store for a small fee: 3 new stitch types have been added which may be purchased (US$3.99/$5.49 CAD).
Triple straight stitch, zig-zag and stem stitch……..so you can now sketch with different stitch types if you choose.
This ads a whole lot more fun to our AcuSketch doodlings and sketching!
Please note that the AcuSketch App is still a free Janome App. You will only be charged for the extra in-add purchase if you choose to ad this to the App. I just did minutes ago and can’t wait to play with the new stitch options and have even more fun!
Tips for accessing this upgrade:
- Go to the Apple APP store.
- You should see the update listed for AcuSketch in your updates. But if not, just search for Janome AcuSketch App. When you click on it, you should see a message about * New stitches Added. Line Stitch Triple pack and the word More
- Click on the word More and follow to where it asks you to input your iTunes username and password in order to buy the triple pack of extra stitch types.
- Once you have done this go back into the AcuSketch App and you will see you have 3 new stitches on the drawing screen to choose from.
- If you do not see an update notice, then simply open your already installed AcuSketch APP and click on Stitch Type at the bottom of the Drawing screen. It will show only the single stitch before purchasing the upgrade. Once you touch the stitch type, a menu will come up offering you the Line Stitch Pack and the icon of a little shopping cart. Select that and another menu entitled Stitch Store comes up with the CAD $ price of $5.49 (or the currency in which you have your iTunes registered). Select this and it will then ask you for your iTunes username and password. Once you input that, you have purchased the upgrade and the extra 3 stitch types will show up when you click on Stitch type.