Here is another great NEW sewing tool brought to you from Janome!
- Do you have a tape binder for your Janome Coverpro or a Janome Quilt Binder set for your quilt binding?
- Did you wonder what to do with the long strips of tape or binding? Does it cascade off the table and onto the floor?
The Janome Tape binders and the Quilt binder just got even easier to use!!
Introducing the Janome Tape stand………
I have used this tape stand for both the Coverpro tape binder as well as the Quilt binder set and it works very well.
- Just assemble the stand as per package instructions and wind your (joined) fabric strip(s) onto the stand.
- Position the stand on the table to your right & a little behind the quilt binder or coverpro tape binder which is attached to the base plate on the sewing machine or coverpro.
- Now start binding and see how much better the tape feeds into the Binder attachment.……Janome really does think of everything!
More info above on the Janome bulletin but be sure to ask your local Janome dealer to show you this new accessory.