Is it the autumn wind that brings us a new machine in the Janome Professional series? But no…… it’s Janome who developed the JANOME HORIZON MC9450QCP PROFESSIONAL which is the ‘next level’ quilting machine which has the same design DNA as the Professional Series. Very stylish and numerous useful functions have been added.
At first glance, the appearance is comparable to the Janome MC9400 with the exception of the grey colour of some of the parts.
Among the new features on the Janome MC9450, the most important are:
NEW HP-2 AcuFeed Flex Professional foot:
- This foot provides superior visibility and is ideal for curves and precise top stitching.
- It holds fabrics firmly in sync with the feed dogs to achieve professional results.
- It is for use in combination with Professional Grade Needle Plate (HP).
- It utilizes the left side feed dogs.
NEW Tapering function :
＊You can select stitches from the tapering category.
＊Lock stitch ON/OFF setting for the beginning/end of stitches
＊Number of cycles display
＊Tapering angle key
＊Mirror image function available
＊Number of cycles can be set
＊‘Tapering angle’ and ‘cycle (number of patterns)’ can be saved in ‘save as favorite setting’
・Tapering was first seen on our Jnaome Skyline S9 and then on our Jnaome Horizon MC15000 Quilt Maker…….now also on the NEW Janome MC9450
NEW Thread Guide ‘7’
- Simply draw the thread through Thread Guide 7 across the Face Plate from right to left. New ‘Thread Guide 7’ makes threading easy!
- Brighter workspace : 3 LED lights are located in three strategic locations to better illuminate the workspace.
Visit your local authorized Janome dealer for a demonstration on this fabulous new Janome model: the new Horizon Memory Craft 9450 QCP Professional!