Yes…… time is running out – only 20 days till Christmas so we thought you might like to see this project idea and how-to video courtesy of Janome Australia. You may have seen this sausage roll or burrito pillow case project before but possibly you might have forgotten that you can make it in less than half an hour? …….. So it definitely works as a QUICK gift for one or more people on your Christmas gift list:
- personalize with fabric colour and design choice
- personalize with Janome machine embroidery with the recipients name or some cute little message such as “sweet dreams” perhaps? We have so many lovely fonts built into the Edit mode of our Janome embroidery machines …..one of my favourites is First Grade font for kiddie projects. Check it out.
- embellish with Janome machine decorative stitches
- watch this spot next Friday for great information on using the alphabet program on your sewing machine……our artisan, Kim, from Calgary has a wonderful janomelife post coming up for you!
- Is a great stashbuster project?!
What do you think?