We shared yesterday about the fonts in Janome Digitizer MBX v 5.5.
Today we share more about this software program:The HTML catalog option has been added to Janome Digitizer MBX V 5.5 update: digitizer v5.5 . We can now print the selected drawings that we would like to keep and the printed pages contain illustrations as well as some details about the patterns.
Here’s how to print a catalogue of drawings
- Open the drawing library.
- Select the designs you want to include in the catalog.
Select ‘Manage Drawings > Print catalog selection > The catalog printing options dialogue opens.
- If required, adjust the settings.
- Change the scale (%) to adjust the dimensions of the tile.
- Select a catalogue format – designs with or without drawing information.
- Choose an output target – PDF file or printer.
- Click ‘Print’ and the ‘Print Drawing’ dialogue opens.
For this exercise I chose the application AcuDesign on iPad:
These fifteen motifs are from the ‘Lollipop Flowers’ collection by Mary Tanana. These are all embroidery for the smallest hoop. However, the AcuDesign app generates dots so it is then possible to enlarge a pattern without damaging its quality as the app will add points for the new size of this embroidery as evidenced by the following two photos.
So this summer, you can prepare and modify your embroidery even when you’re on the edge of the pool with both feet in the water!