It really is Christmas TODAY!! This is a repeat publish so if you already saw this giveaway and have already left your name + your Dealer’s store name in the comment box, please ignore this and do not duplicate your entry for this giveaway. Your entry has already been recorded. However, if you have not yet entered the draw, please consider this a reminder of our holiday thread giveaway and join the many who have already indicated they would love to win one of the 3 Madeira thread boxes up for grabs. Who wouldn’t? They are so vibrant, pretty and such great quality!
Please read the info below caefully and enter before the deadline on 5th January 2020. And a gentle reminder: we do need your name and the name of your Janome or Elna Dealer for your entry to be eligible for the draw……. see #2 below.
We have 3 Madeira thread boxes up for grabs……each boxed set has 8 spools. The Madeira polyneon Thread on the right in the above pic has 400m on each spool. The centre box is Madeira metallic thread – 8 different colours of 200m each spool. And the box on the left is Madeira multi-colour polyester embroidery thread – all different colours, each one 200m.
We love them all……we call them “thread candy” and (sewing tip of the month) they don’t cause you to gain weight like all the other Christmas candies and desserts around right now which quickly followed all the Halloween candy?! So this “candy” has zero calories!
If you would like a chance to win one of these thread boxes, please leave us a comment in the box below.
BUT, please read this carefully first:
- ONE entry in the comment box below per person please. Fair is fair. Everyone gets an equal chance to win so please do not send us multiple comments. This will not increase your chance of winning>>> Multiple entries will be deleted.
- We need your name and the name of your local Janome or Elna dealer please.
- Please note that we are only able to ship these thread boxes within North America.
- This giveaway will run from publishing of this post today until midnight (PST) on Sunday 5th January 2020, so this will be a Happy Christmas and Happy New Year to the 3 lucky people who visited janomelife blog, entered and won.
- Winners will be drawn by randon computer generated numbers on Monday 6th January 2020. Numbers are allocated to entries in the order in which they come in.
- Winners will be notified by email + announcement on janomelife on 6th January 2020.
- Thread boxes will be shipped out within a week after that.
- Winners who do not respond to the email asking for their mailing address within 1 week of announcement will forfeit the prize and another winner will be drawn. Yes, believe it or not, this has happened before! We want you to get your hands on this wonderful thread to sew beautiful things in 2020 hence the response time limit. So……. do check your email inboxes and watch for the announcement of winners!
Carol Andrews and the local dealer I love and recommend is Allan’s Sewing Machine and Repair in Trail, BC. He keeps my Janome machines running perfectly and has the best thread and fabric choices!
Alison Rumball and my store is Hummingbird in Barrie.
Bright & beautiful colors Sewing Concepts in Carpentersville, Il
Linda McCutchen, I love thread almost as much as my Elna 730, my dealer is Central Sewing Machine in Edmonton, AB
who won the thread .
Carol, The draw runs until 5th January so no announcement until 6th January!
Johnson Sewing, Edmonton AB
I love thread as much as I love fabric! and I love my Janome 15000! My local dealer is Alko Sewing in Mentor, Ohio
Wilma Hazelwood – Hines Sewing Machines Windsor NS