I’m not going to dwell on the current Covid-19 virus issue as I think we are all following the news locally as well as nationally and internationally. So we should all be very well aware of what we can do to help prevent the spread of the virus – washing hands, not touching our faces, staying at home as much as possible etc.
We know, if you are reading this, that you are more than likely a sewer or quilter or machine embroiderer and have come to expect regular posts from Janomelife on a variety of sewing related topics and Janome specific content. As you know, we publish posts a minimum of 3 times per week for your sewing edification and enjoyment. We have a team of people working consistently on this to deliver great sewing information, inspiration and ideas for you. How can you find and access this info? Browse through the archives or use the search box just to the right of this………….there is plenty to get you inspired and excited to sew! AND it is free and available to anyone who visits janomelife.
It is my guess that if you are at all like me, you have plenty sewing you can do. In fact, truth be told, if I had to stay at home for 6 months, I still do not think I will have got even close to using up all of my stash (quilting and/or garment fabrics) or finishing all my UFO’s! I think I would probably have “cabin fever” but I would still be sewing on…..!
What if I don’t have projects or supplies currently at home to get sewing on?
What if I should run out of a particular fabric or need some thread or want to buy a new sewing tool or sewing machine?
Here at janomelife we would like to suggest that you deal with this without delay. Our Janome and Elna stores across Canada (and we are pretty sure in many other countries too) would be more than happy to assist you with any sewing supplies you might need. If you cannot go out or they are operating on reduced hours, I’m pretty sure they will mail to you……… Problem solved!! So, keep calm, call your favourite Janome or Elna Dealer/Sewing/Quilting store and SEW ON! Just think of all the fabulous projects you will be able to complete ………… We are really looking forward to hearing what you are sewing!
We would like to throw open wide our janomelife comment box as well as our Janome Canada pages on Instagram and Facebook. Please send us your thoughts and queries. We WANT to hear from you. In times like these, let’s all pull together, help one another and spread the Janome and Elna love:
- Are you in self-isolation? We are all being asked to stay home if at all possible so my guess is that most of us are in this particular spot right now, or close to it. Let’s encourage one another to “Keep calm and keep sewing”
- What are you doing to combat the social isolation and/or boredom? Those of us who are passionate about sewing and quilting should have no problem finding things to keep our hands and minds busy. However, what about considering what I suggested in this post a short while ago? (Pic above) You are very welcome to contact janomelife and we will send you the design and instructions for these little in-the-hoop baggies – as per the offer in this post.
- What sewing suggestions do you have to share with janomelife viewers? What are you currently busy sewing or quilting or embroidering?
- Do you have any specific sewing needs that you would like us to address while you are “hibernating” at home? Please send us any and all requests as our team is poised ready to make more video’s and publish more posts to assist you and help the Janome and Elna sewing communities as much as we can in these difficult times. You may send comments, suggestions and ideas in the comment box below or on our Janome Canada Instagram or Facebook pages – We read these all.
- Do you need help with something on your Janome or Elna sewing machine? Normally we would suggest you contact your local Janome or Elna dealer and you can obviously still do that. We do already respond to comments and queries on janomelife, IG and FB. However, we would also like to offer you additional help during this health crisis: Send us your queries and we will do our best to answer you promptly and get you sewing on and staying calm?! If we need to call you online to assist you further than what we can do with a written reply, we will try our best to make this happen. Please know that we do not monitor our social media pages 24/7 and we do have many different time zones, so please be patient…….Rest assured, we will respond to your queries as soon as we can during our Janome Canada business days.
WATCH THIS SPACE……more inspiration and video’s will come as soon as we get your suggestions for topics and more.