Has Spring sprung where you are? I can see this tree from my sewing room/office window!
Yes, I know not all parts of Canada have emerged from “the fridge” yet but it most definitely has here on the West Coast where we are having wonderfully warm and sunny weather. Please don’t scowl…we do get lots of grey skies and rain so rejoice with us when we are not being given “liquid sunshine”!
I thought something with pretty yellow and white flowers was a good idea today for Instagram Live!
Have you seen or tried out our Fringe flowers? These are little built-in embroidery designs on many of our Janome embroidery machines – usually found in the Free Arm hoop section on the embroidery machine but could be elsewhere in a specific Fringe flower category. Tune in to Instagram today as we will tell you what Janome embroidery machines have these designs.
We will be showing how to do these flowers on our Instagram Live TODAY at 10am Pacific/11am Mountain/1pm Eastern
- You cannot watch an Instagram Live unless you have an Instagram account. If you do not have an account (it is free to sign up) and do not wish to open one, you will just have to wait until we have processed the recording and posted it to our You Tube Janome Life channel. Please note that this recording may not be exactly the same as the Instagram Live as we may be using a different camera or equipment to what was used during the Live presentation and we may edit the recording.
How to tune in?
- Navigate to & open your Instagram account on your computer or mobile device.
- Do a search for Janome Canada using the search icon > notice the Janome Canada LOGO in the top left of the screen: the circle with little sewing machine icon and JANOME Canada below the little black machine. See our screenshot pic below.
- At the time we start the Live presentation, this logo circle will have a flashing or shiny outline. Just click on or touch the logo and the Live presentation will appear on your screen. Head phones generally give better sound.
- You may type your questions or comments during the Live and the presenter will see them and answer when he/she can.
- If you tuned in late or missed it entirely, no worries, as you can watch it on our Instagram story for 24 hours after the Live plus we will also post the recording to our You Tube Janome Life channel afterwards. Please be patient as the posting to You Tube will not be instantaneous. It may take a day or 2 but, rest assured, we will post when we have had time to edit and process the video recording.