Today on Instagram Live: Liz will demo the Janome Quilt Binder set – specifically how to turn the corners on a quilt binding. Join us at 10am Pacific/11am Mountain, 1pm Eastern on our Janome Canada Instagram page. Please join us…..see you in a few hours!
To supplement what we will talk about on our Instagram live today, here is more info for you:
- Janome Life post with janomegirl showing how to use the Quilt Binder.
- Another Janome Life post – quite recently with a video showing how to turn the corner on Liz’s Wonky African quilt.
- There are many more Janomelife posts on this topic. Do a search on the search box.
- The official quick video.
- Here is Miriam from Janome America doing a Facebook Live on the Quilt Binder.
- This Janome Quilt binder set is available for both 7mm and 9mm Janome machine models. Your local Janome Dealer will be happy to advise you and order for you/ship to you/ do curbside pick up? Remember that most of our Janome Canada dealers are operating and will answer calls and emails. Just be patient with them as they have no option but to social distance so things are slower than usual. Keeping things safe with smaller staffing in the store is our current normal. But they will help you when they are able. Our Dealer locator is on our website – here is the link.
- And of course, our Instagram Live today wirtll be edited and posted to our rapidly growing Janome life You Tube channel. Subscribe and you’ll get a notification when we psot new video’s
LOTS of support, lots of hints and tips……. Remember that with anything new, there is a learning curve so it is key to PRACTICE to master a new skill.
During the Instagram Live today I was asked to show how to join the tails. I will record this in a video which I will upload to Janome Life You Tube channel. However, this will not be until next week as this week is too full up with other projects so please be patient.
Is it possible to do an Instagram live for kids and doing a simple project, like making hacky sacks or a rice wrap that you can hit in the microwave?? That would be great,
We can consider it although our topics & presenters are already scheduled right through to July. Not sure when kids will be back in schoool? But I will discuss with our Ed team and hopefully we can come up with something? Did you see our very first one – to make scrunchies? That was definitely kid friendly and I even did Facetime with my grand daughter and she sewed on her end of the iPad while I coached her. She was thrilled – made 2 in just over half an hour. There is a Janome America Facebook Live video saved in their archive on making scrunchies and they also have other kid friendly projects and classes coming up – a pillow case this month. Check it out.
I’ve checked all your links above. What is the part number please. Thank you.
It is under Accessories on our website: http://www.janome.ca Here is the link with part numbers for both 7mm (864 #) and 9mm (202#) machines. You did not say what you have. http://www.janome.ca/en-ca/accessories/sewing-machine-feet/quilt-binder-set/