Today on Instagram Live: Liz will demo the Janome Quilt Binder set – specifically how to turn the corners on a quilt binding. Join us at 10am Pacific/11am Mountain, 1pm Eastern on our Janome Canada Instagram page. Please join us…..see you in a few hours!
To supplement what we will talk about on our Instagram live today, here is more info for you:
- Janome Life post with janomegirl showing how to use the Quilt Binder.
- Another Janome Life post – quite recently with a video showing how to turn the corner on Liz’s Wonky African quilt.
- There are many more Janomelife posts on this topic. Do a search on the search box.
- The official quick video.
- Here is Miriam from Janome America doing a Facebook Live on the Quilt Binder.
- This Janome Quilt binder set is available for both 7mm and 9mm Janome machine models. Your local Janome Dealer will be happy to advise you and order for you/ship to you/ do curbside pick up? Remember that most of our Janome Canada dealers are operating and will answer calls and emails. Just be patient with them as they have no option but to social distance so things are slower than usual. Keeping things safe with smaller staffing in the store is our current normal. But they will help you when they are able. Our Dealer locator is on our website – here is the link.
- And of course, our Instagram Live today wirtll be edited and posted to our rapidly growing Janome life You Tube channel. Subscribe and you’ll get a notification when we psot new video’s
LOTS of support, lots of hints and tips……. Remember that with anything new, there is a learning curve so it is key to PRACTICE to master a new skill.
During the Instagram Live today I was asked to show how to join the tails. I will record this in a video which I will upload to Janome Life You Tube channel. However, this will not be until next week as this week is too full up with other projects so please be patient.