Yes, the clock is ticking on the free trial period of Artistic Digitizer (see our many previous posts about this – just scroll back to find them easily) OR check out this link to the promotions page of our website.
Today on Instagram Live, Janomegirl will show how to CREATE AN APPLIQUE using Artistic Digitizer. As usual it will be on the Janome Canada Instagram Live page at 10am Pacific/11am Mountain/1pm Eastern + on the Janome Canada Instagram story for 24 hours after the Live (in case you miss part of it?)
We will post the Instagram Live video to our Janomelife You Tube channel when we get a gap. Please be patient for the You Tube postings as we are pretty busy with making videos at the moment and we are “running” to try to keep up! So it might be best to try to catch it on Instagram if you don’t want to wait for it to be posted to You Tube.
We also offer a Janomelife post today: Embroidery snippets from Anne Hein – also covering this same APPLIQUE feature in the software. Double the fun and good info for you to use to get the MOST from your Free trial of this software!
Please Reply, Can this offer apply to me in New Zealand? Iwould like to try it with my Janome 15000 upgraded. PLEASE let me know, Regards, Anne
I really am not sure as we are in Canada. I believe Anne Hein who hosts the Artistic Digitizer Facebook group mentioned recently that you need to contact Janome in your country for details. Have you visited their website? Or called them? Or send a message to Anne on the Facebook group and ask her. Here is the link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/683691345732262/
I know the date for application for the free trial ends here in North America this Friday 15th may so you’ll need to be quick.
I’m on instagram and you guys are aren’t there! Are you sure it’s today or is it tomorrow? Thanks, Gale
Sent from my iPad
Not sure where you were but we were where we were supposed to be: on Janome Canada Instagram Live at 1pm Eastern. Not sure why you could not find us but it is currently on our story until tomorrow. We will post to our Janome Life You Tube channel when we have time. We have abig project this week but we will do when we can.
I already purchased this software over 6 months ago but haven’t had the time to sit down and play /learn it. Will I have access to these lessons or should I just go to my tutorials that came with the software and start playing?
Yes and yes.
1. The Live today stays on our Instagram story for 24 hours after the live and then, when we have time, we publish it on our Janome Life You Tube channel where it stays for your ongoing watching. (in the Instagram Live playlist)
2. I would recommend you use the built-in lessons in the software.
3. We have also published regular posts on this Janome Life blog which cover various topics and techniques of this software. We have recently stepped this up with more posts to coincide with the free trial offer. I would highly receommend you take advantage of this and read all the applicable Janome Life posts. I did publish a list of everything we have covered since February this year last week on Thursday 8th May (scroll down on this post about Converting to Cross Stitch to find this list). Alternatively, you can also just type Artistic Digitizer in the search box and all posts on this topic will come up. These posts stay in our Janome Life archives so you can access them later.
4. In addition: have you joined the Facebook Group for Artistic Digitizer? That would be a VERY good idea as Anne Hein who is the Software specialist for Janome America offers ongoing content and answers queries you might have. She has also made many video’s available so you can follow them on this FB group or go to Janome America’s Facebook page and look for all the Artistic Digitizer video’s that Anne has done on their daily Facebook Lives. Click the Video tab.
5. But wait here’s more! Go to Janome America You Tube channel and select the Artistic Digitizer playlist – there are a bunch more video’s there.
We got you covered! Now you just need to crack open that software and have some creative fun learning!