If you have been following this Janome Life blog especially over the last 2 – 3 months, you will have noticed many posts about the Artistic Digitizer embroidery software. We currently have a discount coupon on offer on our website.
This coupon offer is valid only until 30th June so make sure you contact your Janome Dealer ASAP to order your software before it is too late!
In order to assist you to learn your software and be able to master lots of different techniques with our comprehensive Artistic Digitizer, we have been offering lots of support in terms of information; mini tutorials and our Software snippets blog posts. We have 2 more this week: tomorrow and Friday right here on Janome Life we have more mini tutorials for you on this wonderful software.
But wait……there’s more!
Did you know that there is a dedicated Facebook Page where Anne Hein, Software Specialist Educator has SO much information for you. She also answers your queries. It is also a great place to see what other Janome fans are creating and sharing on this very popular facebook page. Just go to Facebook and search for Artistic Digitizer group. You will need to join it but it is free and you are very welcome.
Anne has also produced a document where she lists all the videos available for you. See below the coupon.
Videos by Anne Hein
These can be found under the Videos tab on the Janome artistic Digitizer Facebook page. Please see below for what videos are currently available for viewing. Anne will be updating the list as production and publication of these videos is ongoing……we have LOTS of Artistic Digitizer support for you!
More videos – find these on the Artistic Digitizer facebook group.
- Create floral/Vine fill – Convert to floral
- Using the Knife tool
- Ambiance Quilting, Redwork, Cross stitch and a tour of the software
- Creating better embroideries
- Artistic Digitizer and the Edge Cutter
- Creating fringe flowers
- Creating appliques and working with graphics
- Creating knockdown stitches
- Creating with original artwork
- How to transfer, export,save
- Gradient: what it is and how to use it
- More on Gradient
- A peek into how I digitize
- Artistic Digitizer and the Edge Cutter part 1
- Artistic Digitizer and the Edge Cutter/Crystals Part2