We have completed our very first day of online classes for Haus of Stitches in Humboldt, Saskatchewan. We taught 3 classes on Hemming and mending like a Pro with Amanda; Coverhemming Part 1 with Liz; and Notion commotion for Quilters with Erin. We also were able to tell Wendy’s customers (in the classes) about the annual Open House TODAY, 24th September at Haus of Stitches. Anyone attending the classes will receive their booking fee as a discount off their Open House purchases. But even if you did not tune in to the classes, Wendy has great in store offers – eg 28% off all fabric and yarn.
Here is what Wendy, owner of Haus of Stitches, had to say:
What an amazing class! It was great and please tell Amanda she did a wonderful job. We will definitely be doing more in the future!
We would LOVE to do more classes!! We had fun presenting these and look forward to many more.
Upcoming online classes:
Next up is a 1 hour class on the Janome Continental M7 next week Monday 28th September hosted by Sewing World in St John’s, Newfoundland. If you own the M7 and want to know more about your machine or are considering purchasing the M7 and want to find out about it, this class is for you. If you would like to attend this class, please call Ed or Nina at Sewing World to book your seat in this class. (Tel:709-747-4100)
Sewing World are also offering a 1 hour class on the Janome Mc550E (and MC500E) on Monday 19th October at 2.30pm NFL time zone. Call the store for more details and to book. There is a booking fee payable to Sewing World, NFL which you will get back as a gift card to spend at Sewing World. The class is set for 2.30pm NFL time zone.
Taylor Sewing in Brockville Ontario is also inviting her customers and interested people to this same Continental M7 class – 1pm Eastern for this time zone. Call Paige at Taylor Sewing Tel: 613-342-3153 if you would like to join in with her store. I believe she is also charging a booking fee which you will get back with your purchase at her store.
Then we have more classes booked at Taylor Sewing in Brockville. Call Paige at Tel: 613-342-3153 if you would like to book for any of the classes below:
- Notion Commotion for Quilters: Wed 7th October 12.30-2.30pm Eastern
2. Gifts for the Food Fanatic: Thurs 8th October 7pm Eastern
3. Scrapbusting projects with Janome : Saturday 10th October: 12.30 -2.30pm Eastern
4. Eco Friendly Gifts with Janome: Saturday 17th October 10am Eastern
5. Janome Mc550E (and MC500E): Monday 19th October 1pm Eastern (same class as with Sewing World NFL – see above)
6. Artistic Digitizer Part 1 : Thursday 5th November at 7pm Eastern Did you purchase the Artistic Digitizer software during our free trial in the Spring or last month in the repeat offer? NOW is an excellent opportunity to register for a fabulous 2 hour online class with Janome Canada educator, Erin who knows this software like the back of her hand and LOVES to share what she knows!! Call Paige to book. She is happy to offer part 2 and part 3 if people request this >>>>potentially 6 hours of tuition on this software!
7. Sewing for the Home Thursday 12th November 7pm Eastern Home decor projects and more.
8. Hemming and Mending like a pro Saturday 14th November 10am Eastern