We would love you to join us for a virtual OPEN HOUSE this Saturday 7th November at 4.30pm Eastern.
Why are we having a virtual Open House?
- We are unable to travel to our Janome Canada Dealer’s stores at this time to visit with you in person + there don’t seem to be any sewing shows this Fall, but we would still love to have the opportunity to meet with you virtually.
- Bring your questions. We would love to give you the opportunity to ask us questions. Please note that this is a Education event so we will not be addressing questions about service/repairs or technical matters. Just education queries about machines, feet, accessories etc.
- We would love to “show& tell” special holiday projects our Education team has been working on for weeks …..quick, easy things you can sew for your holiday decor and/or gifts. AND have you tell us what you are currently sewing too – we love to hear about your projects.
- Do you have any questions about our first Saturday Sewing Holiday project (will be published early morning on Saturday 7th Nov)? We are happy to answer any of those questions?
- We’d love to also get your feedback on all the online classes we have been offering since September through our Dealers. Did you enjoy these? Did you learn a lot? What further topics do you want us to offer? We’ll tell you what we are working on adding to our list of 16 current classes. Maybe you can give us topics to add to that list?
- Anyone interested in sewing and embroidery is welcome to drop in…..looking forward to having you join us on Saturday!
There is NO CHARGE for this Open House event. Just log on/drop in using the code below. If you have not attended one of our online classes through your dealer yet, trust me, its easy. Everyone has been so good at it!! Just download the GotoMeeting software on the link below to your computer, tablet or smart phone and then log on using the code in the link below at 4.30pm Eastern (or whatever that is in your time zone – eg 1.30pm in Pacific zone where I am)
Login details below.
Sat, Nov 7, 2020 4:30 PM (Eastern) Figure out your time zone and log on at that time. (1.30pm Pacific, 2.30pm Mountain, 3.30pm Central, 5.00pm Atlantic, 5.30pm NFL).
Please join our virtual Open House from your computer, tablet or smartphone. Windows and Mac – both work.
New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts: https://global.gotomeeting.com/install/320807853
I’m so sad that I can’t make this class. Our 50th Wedding Anniversary was on Thursday and as we are locked down pretty hard again, to only 10 member in any group. The second event in our honour is today, November 7th and there are more to come – we had 4 children and they have provided us with 13 grandchildren and then there are our brothers, sisters and their families – there are a lot of us and many live close.
I don’t really have any questions at this time as I’ve watched most of the Janome Instagram Live events that all of you at Janome did for us. I will try to take some of the classes offered from the website and through our local dealers. It is just as hard to sometimes get to the computer to do a class as it is to get in the car and drive. I’ll do my best to attend some.
Thank you for all that the folks at Janome are doing for us in these difficult time.
Happy anniversary, Cheryl.
Hello, My Janome was purchased some years ago in Ontario. Is there a dealer that I can take classes from that offer even if one has not been a customer? I live in B.C, now.
You would need to contact a dealer near you. Find a Dealer tab at the top of http://www.janome.cais our list of all our dealers. Most are not currently offering classes although some are doing owners classes in store and physically distances. Depends on their store set up. Where in BC are you and what Janome do you have? When I know that, perhaps I can make some suggestions.
You could contact firstname.lastname@example.org and sign up for any of those online classes. We had a blog post here on Janome Life last Sunday 1st November about these. Or you can join our Open House on Saturday and ask any questions you have about what classes we are offering through participating dealers then. Happy to address your questions.