Did you know that we have been posting wonderful new project tutorials to the INSPIRE tab on our website for quite some time? The Inspire tab has quite a few sections:
- ALL PROJECTS – Looking for a project idea to make? There are 24 pages of projects offering a wide array of different things you can sew. These include supplies you will need and instructions. Have you visited this part of our website to see all that is on offer? Here are some……many more on this link
2. Sew4Home – which is where you will find all the wonderful sewing tips and projects we have to offer with our partnership with Sew4Home. In addition we have a bunch of project instructions paired with specific machine models. These are more detailed, creative proejcts to sew. (although most of these projects can be made on many of our sewing and embroidery machines)
3. We also have a section where we post all the lovely projects made by Canadians : our Janome Canada educators, artisans and other experts. Quilts; how to turn your backyard into family movie night (for the summer months of course!); pouches; and more and we are adding projects on an ongoing basis.
4. Embroidery designs: did you know we have a bunch of free designs you can download? And more free designs on the Canadian project section – the Peacock and Lotus flower quilts to download ight off our website. AND also Sew4Home designs available at your Janome Canada dealer.
5. Have you done a search on this Janome Life blog for many, many posts with project ideas, instructions/tutorials and more. Use the search box on the right hand side of Janome Life homepage OR scroll down a bit to the archives – saved by month over many years.