Janome Canada Education has been offering virtual classes on Instagram – @janomecanada – Janome Life You Tube channel and through our Janome Canada dealers since The pandemic effectively “grounded” us. As we are unable to see our Janome customers at shows and at our Dealer’s stores, we are offering the next best thing…….virtual classes. Feedback has been very positive and more and more dealers are participating and registering their customers to attend these classes.
We have offered COVERHEMMING with Janome several times and are pleased to let you know we will be offering this 3 part class again next month – on Wednesday 3rd, 10th and 17th February at 2-4 pm eastern time each of these 3 dates. Each class is 2 hours long and we cover a lot of good information and expert tuition in this 6 hour course of 3 classes. You also get the opportunity to ask us questions in real time AND you also get a link to a video of each of the 3 classes to watch as many times as you wish for the next 6 months!! How’s that for a great deal??
If you own a Janome 2000CPX, 1000CPX, 900CPX or the Elna Easy Cover, this class may be just what you need. We explain how to use all the knobs and dials, how to thread up, and the various types of stitches ( triple, 2 thread wide, 2 thread narrow and Chain stitch). We also demo all of the Optional accessories available for our coverhem machines.
This is a great opportunity to explore all that your Coverhem serger can do as well as discover tips and tricks to make your Coverpro “sing” and give you that professional Coverhem stitching you need and want for your sewing.
But I don’t own a Coverhem machine……..Maybe you wonder if this might be what you need to take your garment and home dec sewing to the next level? You are invited to attend at least Part 1 of this 3 part class. Contact your local Janome Canada dealer to find out if they are taking registrations for this learning opportunity.
Please note that Janome Canada is offering this class through our participating dealers and you therefore need to contact one of these dealers to register for this class. Here is a list of participating dealers for this class as at the time of publishing this post.
Please contact one of these dealers to register:
- Triangle Sewing Centre in Ontario www.trianglesewing.com
- Haus of Stitches, Saskatchewan Tel: 306-682-0772 email@example.com
- Taylor Sewing, Ontario Tel: 613-342-3153 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tom’s Sewing Machines, BC Tel 604- 507-2841 email@example.com
- Threads that Bind, Ontario Tel: 519-922-1010 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sewing World, Alberta Tel: 403- 259-4075 www.sewingworld.ca
- Niagara Sewing Center, Ontario Tel:905-358-5710 email@example.com
- The dealer you contact will tell you the cost of the class. You can call, email or look at their websites. We do not quote pricing as we are not selling the class to you – our dealers are doing that.
We look forward to having you join us in this 3 part class!