I am excited to introduce you to the Janome Quilt Along, 2022!
There is more than one way to quilt your quilt and there is more than one way to quilt your quilt using your domestic sewing machine. I invite you to join me as we explore three options:
Each month we will alternate between piecing the blocks, and quilting the blocks.
At the end of the year we will be creating a small sampler quilt (38″ x 50″) with our blocks using a quilt-as-you-go method. We will also learn about binding our quilt by machine to complete the quilt.
There are no fees to pay, no sign-ups; all posts will be right here on Janome Life!
So, gather up the following supplies and I will see you back here on March 10, 2022.
• 1 metre red quilting cotton
• 1 metre white quilting cotton
• 1 metre black quilting cotton for sashing and binding.
• 1.5 metres backing fabric cut into (12) 14″ squares
• (12) 14″ squares of batting
• Matching thread for piecing.
• Matching or contrasting thread for quilting.