This software from Janome allows you to embroider geometric shapes with decorative stitches. It allows you to modify the width of the pattern, the length as well as the distance between each pattern in addition to choosing the radius, the embroidery hoop size and other small settings. For more on AcuStitch, check out the previous blogs on Janome Life.
This update is only available to users who already own the software. It cannot be installed on any computer without a previous version of AcuStitch installed. You can read more about the update on the Janome Global Site under the Software/Apps tab.
- Continental M17
- MC15000 / MC14000 / MC12000
- Skyline S9 / Atelier 9
- MC400E / MC450E / MC500E / MC550E
- MC9850 / MC9850SE / MC9900
What did Janome add in this little software???
- Compatibility with the new CM17 (USB)
- Selection of twenty (20) shapes, including 3 new ones
- Zoom in/out with mouse wheel
- Stitch number displayed on preview screen
- Moves several decorative stitches at once (drag)
- Improved ‘insert’ function (undo / redo)
- Fixed minor issues from previous version
- Ruler work (digital VRW format); it is a function that generates decorative stitches by automatically arranging them around the outline of the selected shape
In addition, the addition of an alphabet makes it possible to embroider letters and numbers in decorative stitches or with the technique stitch applique.
Download the free update, V 2.10, for your Janome AcuStitch software from the Janome Global Site. To purchase the software, contact any of our Janome dealers!
Original content created by Celine Ross for our sister blog, La Vie Chez Janome, translated by