We announce another new blog series on janomelife: JANOME MACHINE MODEL OF THE MONTH. Each month we will focus on a different Janome machine model in this monthly blog slot offering information, possibly hints and tips for this machine as well as possibly offering project ideas for some models. If you would like us to spotlight a current Janome model, do drop us a note in the comment box. We will try our best to accommodate you though please note that as we are a Canadian based blog, we may not be able to offer a spotlight on models not currently available in Canada.
This month we focus on the new Janome Horizon MC9450. Watch this video.This machine has all of the great features which are found on the Janome Horizon MC9400 PLUS some wonderful new features. Check out this link
- The MC9450 has brighter LED lighting – 1.5 times brighter
- It has the Acufeed Flex HP2 foot – scroll down on this link for a video of this incredible foot in action.
- The Tapering function has been added.
- There is a lock stitch on/off icon
- Auto power off has been added: a first for Janome: set your Janome MC9450 to switch off automatically at a selection of pre-set times…….just like your iron in case you forget to switch off?!
- New Thread guide #7 for improved threading.
- Janome Mc9450 includes the QR Ruler work foot and more.
We encourage you to search for Janome MC9400 and MC9450 in the search box on the right and side of the janomelife page…….you will find many other posts featuring these models – especially our monthly contributions from our Janome Canada Artisan Kim Jamieson- Hirst of Chatterbox Quilts who offers us great information on Janomelife as well as video’s on her You Tube site.
Have you visited your dealer to see this new model? Have you test driven it? Did you buy this machine and take it home to add to your sewing room? If so, do let us know what you think in the comment box below.